OUR VALUES AND GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Junior Jinnah Trust follows certain values and guiding principles in all its interventions and dealings. We believe in the following Values:
- We follow the tradition of voluntary spirit and do not expect any rewards for our efforts.
- We believe in treating every human being with honor and dignity.
- We believe that there is no compulsion in matters of faith.
- We are free from sectarian prejudices.
- We oppose gender-based discrimination.
- We do not revile or criticize anyone’s beliefs.